Never Say Goodbye...

Those who know me, know that I had to use a Bon Jovi reference at least once😏  In these final days before we return to the States, it has been filled with lots of goodbyes, plans for the future, experiencing new adventures and doing things "one last time".

I never thought in my wildest dreams that we would become so close to so many people in 6 months. Not once did I meet someone and they give off the vibe that they did not want to develop a deep relationship with us. We all dove in head first and the outcome was 6 months filled with lots of love and laughter. To say the very least, my heart is full!

Here are some pictures from our last day adventures:

Went to the movies and saw Aladdin in 3D

Super Deluxe Seats--I definitely would go to the movies
more if we had this in the States for a decent price. Only $26
for the 4 of us.


 
Visited an organization called the Mathru foundation with a neighborhood family. The Mathru foundation serves physically challenge children with "motherly care". We donated books, read to the kids, and played with them.


 





Riding a scooter with neighborhood friends













I got some scooter lesson too!
Goodbye Dinner
Saying goodbye to Coach
Last  futbol "friendly"/match  in India for James





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farmhouse Retreat

Caste System in India

John's World...Sports