Happy Birthday John!

We love you more than words can every express our feelings for you:) Happy Birthday John!






I am very proud of myself. After only 2 and half weeks being in Bangalore, I was able to figure out how to get a cake and flowers delivered and order some good coffee. It was not easy. Many places do not deliver where we live since we live pretty far outside the city. We also took him to a brewery to have him try some local beers. It was a spectacular day for a spectacular partner and dad! I know I keep saying this but we are thriving here in Bangalore for the most part because of John. He has really figured out things here in our place and made it feel like our home away from home. Thank you John for everything you do and much much more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farmhouse Retreat

Caste System in India

John's World...Sports